Why do we all try so hard to find someone that will love us? If you love yourself then you will be able to find the person that will love you for you. I have been able to find that person and he loves all the weirdness that I have to give to him. When I first met him I do not know that he would be the one I would want to be with forever, but here we are 3 years later and I am just high on life because I can just be myself without getting criticized about it. But not everyone is lucky the first time around.
Sometimes you feel that you finally found that one person, but they surprise you by breaking up with you and tearing up your heart into in pieces and they do not even care about what they have done to you. Take a timeout and you look back on hoe you tried to give that person all your love you have, but they just throw it out the window. We are already chained to the fact of wanting to have the approval of the ones that you love. Sometimes we have to leave in order to follow our dreams even if it might mean losing the one that you love, but if they love you they will be able to wait for you until you can come back to them. You have to remember that there is always going to be someone out there for you, there are a lot of fish in the sea, which is what a lot of people are always saying. If you just open your heart and show who you are yourself, you could be able to find the one that is for you, someone that will just love you. If you are feeling that you will never find the right person then just do not look right now give your heart some time to reopen itself, and when you feel ready you will just know it by being able to feel it in your soul. So never give up on love and it will always find a way to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment