In my writing, I tend to have a lot of run-on sentences. I feel that I do not know when the end on my sentence comes because I am so focused on the ideas. The only way that I feel like it can be changed is by learning when the idea is done or when it is a good time to end the sentence.
In my writing, I am always using the word because and that is so that i can feel like i am getting my points across. I feel like i need to be able to use a different word chosen but i can only think of because. The way it can be changed would be by looking the word up and find words that are the same meaning.
In my writing, the other thing i tend to do is not having a easy to read essay. I am always all over the place with my ideas. When i write i just tend to go with how my mind is thinking. The way to help me with this would be by going though the process of re reading the essays.
No comments:
Post a Comment