Friday, April 13, 2012
Assignment #13- Analyzing and Writing Arguments
I analyzed "Don't Presume to Know a Pig's Mind " In that essay, the writer used an sarcastic tone in order to grab the readers attentions. The tone is strong because it show people that he knows the topic so well that he can joke about it. This taught me that when picking a tone to make sure that it is something that can be trustworthy. I know that when I read a type of essay I like it when the writer has a joke or two. When the writer does the ending I felt like it was just an ending and was something that needed a bam at the end. I want my ending to have the pop and then end. The other thing that I learned form the article was that have background information is that a need to have it can do without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment